IGNORED

240K for sale_Los Angeles_CA

bonzelite

Sad times for me. Maybe your gain.

This was Kent's car, then Brian's car, now it is my car (for now). They can testify to how good this car is.

$6000 OBO

mobile 818-281-9819

email: chadglass@earthlink.net

Automatic transmission excellent. Car runs great. I drove it back from Arizona to Socal. I also drove it today. People look, stare, gawk, and comment on it literally everywhere I go with it. It's as if I'm driving an exotic car or something.

Have replaced: front seal, oil pressure regulator, fuel filter, some hoses, radiator cap, belts, a few other things on the engine. It doesn't leak anymore. All gauges work.

Car sometimes cuts out but this is more than likely a carburetion issue (sometimes can smell gas, ie, flooding) Needs a new starter eventually as well.

To be safe, when you buy it, get a trailer and haul it off. Has clean California title and plates.

The underside of the car is almost like a new car. No rust or anything. Rust in engine compartment is surface rust mostly and can be removed. As with any 30+ year old car, it is older and will have older car issues such as dings and weathering.

I'd like this car to go to someone who really cares for it and will bring it up to a level of amazing glory as it deserves.

I had plans to restore it but those plans must be put to the side for now :ermm:

post-14346-14150804659236_thumb.jpg

post-14346-14150804659795_thumb.jpg

post-14346-14150804660265_thumb.jpg

post-14346-14150804660734_thumb.jpg

Whoever buys it tell them to fix up the rear arches and get rid of the steel under the fibreglass arches I put up some photos of how to on this thread http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27682

Sorry to hear you have to sell it mate, it might turn out to be one of those things you always regret as you get older.

man that brings back some awesome memories :)

That is one super solid car! i remember taking the auto sump off and i was absolutely astonished at how brand new it looked inside! Same for the general condition of the floor and structure! It certainly shows that this car only travelled a short distance in it's life so far!

sure it needs a little body work, what 30yo. car wouldn't! (do you still have the plate to replace the roof cover? (it was kicking around under the driver seet when i shipped it)

but yes.. the flaires were stuck on temporarily for transport from Australia.. they really do need to have the guards cut to suit :)

Edited by khughes

Yes the car is well-kept. I am nearly certain the metal that was cut out for the small roof vent is in the trunk in a box, along with the original documents of ownership.

So far on ebay, I have loads of people watching, but no bids. And the occasional lookee-loos who email or call. Typical.