Correct original mirror for 72 Z ?? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Correct original mirror for 72 Z ??

Featured Replies

Im about 2 weeks away from paint on my 72 Z and the side mirror issue is at hand. I currently have a turbo style black mirror which I know is not original. The problem is I am having problems finding 1 picture of the right style. I see 3 different ones advertised as true original. I even looked on Ebay at a z for sale that says 1 owner 100% original and its mirror looks square!

So can someone tell me for 100% whick mirror is correct for a 1972 Z ?

square,round, chrome complete, chrome with black base ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??

Thanks, I did a search but came up empty.

Sometimes you can find them for a little less on eBay. I bit the bullet, too, when I painted my car....seemed like a lot at the time for me, but I haven't been sorry that I did it. The mirror is metal and there's a lot of chrome. It really looks nice with the new paint.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen stock mirrors. I knew mine weren't, nice to see what they look like though.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I bought one on E-bay to replace my not so good one for about the same price. I didn't know they were still availible from Nissan. I'll know to check with them in the future before purchasing parts in the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.