Good point on block rebuild... - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Good point on block rebuild...

Featured Replies

My engine was rebuilt as well (as told by the previous owner). So before I slap my fresh head and new cam on top of it, I'm at least gunna pull off the oil pan and see what it looks like under there.

And maybe repaint the oil pan :-P

  • 2 weeks later...

There's always a tool called a compression tester ;) If you have good compression on all 6 and it doesn't knock, I'd say roll with it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.