anyone know these headlights?? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

anyone know these headlights??

Featured Replies

hi guys. could anyone help me with these headlights. wether there bespoke or a company out there that can supply. thanks.

post-14113-14150803951908_thumb.jpg

post-14113-14150803952489_thumb.jpg

Someone has asked about these once before, but I can't find the thread. I can't remember if the consensus was that they were a custom one-off, or if there was a small Japanese company that was making them for show car use. Either way, I doubt you could get them past MoT.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.