How did you find us? - Page 3 - Polls - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How did you find us?

How did you find us? 51 members have voted

  1. 1. How did you find us?

    • internet
      82%
      42
    • fellow Z driver
      11%
      6
    • Nissan dealer
      0%
      0
    • local garage
      0%
      0
    • family
      0%
      0
    • other club
      5%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I was a ZCAR user for a long time. All of the complaints listed before apply here as well. I got sick of the clicky nature of the clientele. I started looking into other sites I had seen while searching on the web which got me here. I have never had a bad experience on this site and thoroughly enjoy the forums. I still use ZCAR be not very much and I go to HYBRIDZ and like it better than ZCAR too. But I spend the most time on this site and for very good reasons. So, for all of you that have made this site enjoyable THANKS.

I was had been a ghost on all of the Z and roadster sites for years, and was cordially invited to become a member of this one by MPerdue. I liked what I read and actually started jumping in.

I don't think beating people up for opposing views(or colors) or trying to ram them down someone elses throat makes makes for a good and healthy forum. I do think poking some fun once in a while helps to add enjoyment, but unless you are willing to make yourself a target, don't make anyone else one.

Will

I do think poking some fun once in a while helps to add enjoyment, but unless you are willing to make yourself a target, don't make anyone else one.

Will

To borrow a quote from Yosemite Sam: "TAH-git Practice!"

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

See, I practice what I preach-maybe one day all off the practice will have made a difference :laugh: .

Carl,

Aint you a little stinker-not by the size of the tatoo! ROFL

Michael really did invite me, so I guess I am his fault...yea, yea, that's the ticket.

Will

i bribed Mike with 5 bucks ... that was back when he was young, foolish, and, easily lured into the big list chat room ... :devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.