IGNORED

XXR Wheels (formerly SportMax)

Curtis240Z

• 1 year later...

• 8 months later...
Does anyone know if the 16x8s will fit without spacers? I am looking at these wheels also... for the price you can't beat em. I had some sport max tires on a past Nissan and they were a good buy for the money.

You'll see many people running the 002's in 16x8 +0. If I recall, the 002's aren't too heavy either at 16 lbs. I'm not sure about the 513's

It depends on who you ask if the tires rub on their front valence. Many people run 225/50/16 tires. I don't mind a little stretch and shorter tire for artificial gearing (LOL) so I bought a set of 205/50/16 General Exclaim UHP's. I thought about 215/45 but the 205/50 was what I ended up with. Sorry, no pics yet, I have to finish my coilovers before I install the wheels.

Search here and on HybridZ for 16x8 and you'll see pages and pages of results to help with more details

• 4 weeks later...

I just have installed XXR513 (Gunnmetal) to my '72 Z.

tire size 205 50 R15 (8j), Yokohama S-drive, weight 37lb each (tire+wheel)

post-21563-14150810936423_thumb.jpg

Edited by KenZ

• 5 weeks later...