What front air dam?? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What front air dam??

Featured Replies

I'M trying to find what brand, not coming from MSA, could not locate any similar..

post-1614-14150803818251_thumb.jpg

I'd say that it's a modified MSA one. Wouldn't be hard to to. Measure, cut, and fibreglass the tubes in, fill, prime and paint.

I doubt that they'd give you much air flow to cool the brakes if that is your intention. If that is what you want, then open the up to form a funnel type entry.

  • Author

OK, just curious, and I do not intend to race the car anyway!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.