IGNORED

Color Coding on Euro Spec Springs

I just sold two sets of the reproduction Euro Spec springs that I got on a group buy from Courtesy Nissan a few years ago. I never installed them - does anyone know what the color coding is for spring location? I know that the two yellows are the rear. I looked on one of my parts cars and the red was on the left, but it was an American market car so I'm not sure if it's the same. I searched the archives and couldn't find the original posts. Which side is red and which is blue? Thank you in advance...

I just sold two sets of the reproduction Euro Spec springs that I got on a group buy from Courtesy Nissan a few years ago. I never installed them - does anyone know what the color coding is for spring location? I know that the two yellows are the rear. I looked on one of my parts cars and the red was on the left, but it was an American market car so I'm not sure if it's the same. I searched the archives and couldn't find the original posts. Which side is red and which is blue? Thank you in advance...

Hello Kurt,

From the info I could find when I researched buying some of those Courtesy US spec springs, I think the following is correct for the Euro Spec Stage 1 springs:

Right Front Euro spec stage 1 ------------ Green/Blue

Left Front Euro spec stage 1 ----------- Orange/Blue

Both Rear Euro spec stage 1 ----------- 2 yellow

Hope this is correct and helps.

Dan