18" Wheel options - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

18" Wheel options

Featured Replies

Does anyone out there have an idea where I can purchase a set of 18" wheels that will bolt on my 260Z without requiring spacers. I would prefer to run 18x7.5 up front and 18x9.5 to 11 in the rear. Every wheel I have found that fits my needs are 3 piece and expensive. I don't have a problem with 3 piece wheels I just don't want to pay the price.

I am even willing to go 17" if the look/price is right.

I just need a nice fat wheel/tire in the rear with a deep lip.

You can do a search and you will find info on 17" wheels. You may also want to check hybridZ (http://forums.hybridz.org/) as they may have more info on 18" wheels.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.