Replacing with fiberglass/ - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Replacing with fiberglass/

Featured Replies

Just wondering what parts are available to replace with aftermarket fiberglass for my 71 240? I live near the CA-OR border on the coast so corrosin is a real problem. I did a search for fiberglass but didn't get the info I wanted. Also whre is the best place to get fiberglass parts? Any downside to using fiberglass on these things? I know the weight saving would be minimal if any, but corrosion is my biggest concern. Also one seen a Z with one piece hood, front fenders etc. Is that available and if so where? Thanks.

  • 2 weeks later...

do a search on showcars......those aren't even their own pics

do a search on showcars......those aren't even their own pics
Just wondering what parts are available to replace with aftermarket fiberglass for my 71 240? I live near the CA-OR border on the coast so corrosin is a real problem. I did a search for fiberglass but didn't get the info I wanted. Also whre is the best place to get fiberglass parts? Any downside to using fiberglass on these things? I know the weight saving would be minimal if any, but corrosion is my biggest concern. Also one seen a Z with one piece hood, front fenders etc. Is that available and if so where? Thanks.

Don't bother with showcars. Not only are they impossible to get a hold of, but when/if you do the guy always tries to raise his listed prices.

Try reaction research or rrt motorsports.

www.reactionresearch.com/subtlez.html - 3k

http://home.att.net/~rr-team/index.htm

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.