1983 280zx Flat Top Pistons - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1983 280zx Flat Top Pistons

Featured Replies

Anyone know where I can buy flat top (standard 86MM ) cast pistons for my 1983 280zx engine? The Nissan part # is 12010-p7912 Guy

They are showing still available from the dealer retailing at $68.35 and coming with the pin.

Will

  • Author

Thanks Will.......I'll call 'em in the morning. Guy

Be sure to ask about a discount, I can get them for around $48 at my local dealer(the parts manager is a member of out local Z club, and gives members a healthy discount).

Will

  • Author

They have already set me up with a discount. They are wearing the numbers off of my Visa! Just talked with Fred at Pence Nissan. He ordered them from California. List $69.00 ......my cost $55.00. Thanks again for your help Will. Guy

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Is that plus shipping? Nissanpart.cc will do a set of 6 for $350 incl. shiping. $52.08 ea. plus shipping.

Stephen,

I'm not sure if your Q was at me, but the dealer has never charged me shipping...

Will

  • Author

Yes.........That includes shipping. Guy

Ah, my bad. I didn't realize you were picking them up at a dealer.

  • 11 months later...

I dont mean to interupt the conversation but I was told by my dealer that the first overbore size is unavailable for 81-83na z. Is that correct or did they just not want to do some work? And if they are available, do you have a part number. Thanks Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.