New JAPANESE NOSTALGIC MAG. - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New JAPANESE NOSTALGIC MAG.

Featured Replies

Yeah I saw it mentioned on grandjdm. Best of luck with it, we need magazines like this in English :).

I signed up-$20 for US subscription 4issues a year...Hopefully between it and Nissan Sport, we will get even more great Z Coverage.

Be sure to send in Z pics from every local show-they can't include it if they don't have it!

Will

I got my US subscription for $9.99. Don't know if that's because I'm a member or if they're having a special.

I got my US subscription for $9.99. Don't know if that's because I'm a member or if they're having a special.

It was because my sign up pointed out an issue with signing up:stupid:!

They refunded $10:laugh:.

Stephen, you are special, but not the a special-I mean not wanting to be Bills neighbor...reallyROFL!

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.