How many tools do I need to replace rockers?s - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How many tools do I need to replace rockers?s

Featured Replies

All of them:)

post-7622-1415080287659_thumb.jpg

That is so true. Every time I do a set or even one dog-leg, I'll stand up and look at the ground and wonder "where the hell did all these tools come from and how many did I really need"

Grinders, cutters, sanders, sheet metal, tin snips, hammers, files, screw drivers for scraping areas ya can't reach, fiberglass, bondo, mixing cups and plates, markers, rulers, extension cords, welder, etc, etc.

Dave.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.