IGNORED

Z therapy carbs...how good

Beefcakez

Hi Jacob, Z Therapy is the real deal! Not only are they great to deal with, but their carbs work as advertised...best $600 bucks I have spent on my Z. Bruce Palmer is a regular contributor here and Steve is the MAN when it comes to these carbs. Because I live at 5000 ft. and do the majority of my driving at that altitdue and higher they put special jets and needles in the carbs at no extra charge. My car runs really well and has power right up thru 6,500 rpms. They were a snap to tune (get a "uni-syn") and came with a video explaining everything you ever wanted to know about these carbs. Most of the carbs you will find on these cars are OLD and the shafts are worn making it impossible to tune them. When you get Z Therapy carbs they are better than new. So, are they worth it? An emphatic YES from me. You won't be sorry if you use their services. Cheers, Mike

PS: Get their first video on how to tune up your Z. It will save you tons of aggro. And if you decide to upgrade your suspension, their video on that subject made the job much more understandable and easier.

Ditto,

I have bought 2 sets and one rebuild kit so far. Z-Therapy is the first thing if you have the jiggles in your throttle shaft. On my Roadsters which are basically the same, the carbs solved 100% of tuning, and idle problems.

The guys are alos the best to work with and are very patient. I also still have the video. Just follow directions and it will work.

2 Thumbs up.

Phil

You can't go wrong, every set of old Sus needs a trip to ZTherapy for serious R&R!

Your car will thank you every time your put your foot to the floor and every time "that smile" comes over you, you will know you did the right thing!

The videos are not the highest quality, but the information they contain is.

Will

I replaced my 73 flat tops mid December. I live close to their shop,Steve was REALLY helpful setting it up. I also pulled all smog at the same time It's a different car. It's the most fun in second punch it at 2500RPM the rear squats and it's stump puller to 5500 and keeps pulling to redline. The only problem was my gas mileage dropped for a couple of months as I developed a lead foot. Best money I spent on my Z.

I'll be placing my order in a couple weeks (since I'm not home right now), and I must say that I can't wait! I've been hearing these sorts of comments about the carbs for years now and I've yet to hear anything bad about them or their carbs. I purchased their tune up video last year along with the unisyn. The video was esay to follow and got the point across. On the other hand my carbs are so far gone that attempting to clean and tune them was counter-productive... with nearly 300,000 miles I guess they've outlived their service life.

Nate