IGNORED

Any Value?

LanceM

Digging through some post divorce clutter trying to make room for a new life I've come across about a years worth of Z Club Bulletins Jan 82-83 from the Z Club of America and some old Bob Sharp racing catalogs probably from the same time frame. I know some of you guys collect stuff like this, though it is of no interest to me. So is there a value to this or is it just old crap?

Should I take the time to ebay it or just toss it out with the other dumpster items??

In 848 days, yes I'm counting, I will be 55, my youngest son will have graduated and I'm retiring to somewhere south of the Texas border, taking only a suitcase. So as you can see saving them is not an option. I have less than that amount of time to either sell, throw, or give away everything that won't be fitting in a suitcase and I started a month or so ago...

In 848 days, yes I'm counting, I will be 55, my youngest son will have graduated and I'm retiring to somewhere south of the Texas border, taking only a suitcase. So as you can see saving them is not an option. I have less than that amount of time to either sell, throw, or give away everything that won't be fitting in a suitcase and I started a month or so ago...

Wow, your serious. :rambo:

~Z~

Lance, you will need a car to get to your location south of the Texas border. Keep the Z, sell the BMW.

Though if you must sell the Z, keep your eyes open for Bluebirds once you get to your retirement location. They are there, abundant, and many of them are very well preserved (even though they will have quite a few kilometers on the odo).

If obtaining $ from the bulletins is the object....then e-Bay or offer them up for sale.

If making sure the information is preserved and available for other Z owners, and you're looking for someone that will scan them and make the files available, then either Will or myself will gladly step up to the mark. If shipping is a problem, Will may be closer to you, than I am, but I'm willing to repay you, I'll let Will speak for his own money.

E

If obtaining $ from the bulletins is the object....then e-Bay or offer them up for sale.

If making sure the information is preserved and available for other Z owners, and you're looking for someone that will scan them and make the files available, then either Will or myself will gladly step up to the mark. If shipping is a problem, Will may be closer to you, than I am, but I'm willing to repay you, I'll let Will speak for his own money.

E

There ya go, that's a response I like. How about I send them to you for scanning/preservation then you get them back to me and I'll put the up for the collector that wants the originals on ebay. PM me your address and I'll send them off.

Lance

Lance, you will need a car to get to your location south of the Texas border. Keep the Z, sell the BMW.

Though if you must sell the Z, keep your eyes open for Bluebirds once you get to your retirement location. They are there, abundant, and many of them are very well preserved (even though they will have quite a few kilometers on the odo).

Ha, don't think I want to drive all the way to Bolivia :) I will miss them both but the BMW more, it is such a refined ride... I'm afraid that transportation after retirement will be something a little more utilitarian, roads will be something that you create were I plan to be :) Anyone have a H1 to trade? :)