IGNORED

lots of 240K parts if you want them

matt240K

I currently have a heap of parts which I need to get rid of. basically it this:

2 Door parts:

I have a complete 2 door car, which I'm wrecking out. The engine is on ebay already and I will sell the interior on ebay as well. (its complete and really good) but other than that the rest of the bits are in need of a good home. the parts I want off the car are suspension and cross members etc, and exterior parts such as chrome trims, guards and doors (or what's left of them anyway) etc. everything else is no good to me.

4 door parts:

Basically it looks like I have bits of 2 dismantled 4-doors. There's loads of the Chrome trims in various states, a couple of tail light panels, etc etc etc

so if you need anything please let me know. I have loads of stuff that is useless to me, such as heater boxes, ducts, trims, fuel pumps, complete wiring harnesses (out of the car) glove box assemblies, centre consoles, wiper motors, whatever.

so please let me know if you need something. I probably have more than 1, and I do need to get rid of it all.

Thanks

Matt.

Hey Matt,

Do you have the pedal box to suit a manual conversion? I would been keen for a kit to convert my auto. I see the 5 speed on Ebay already. I Wouldn't mind the cross member to support it as well. I'm in Sydney and would probably met you at your work.

Cheers, Bruce.

Hey Matt,

Do you have the pedal box to suit a manual conversion? I would been keen for a kit to convert my auto. I see the 5 speed on Ebay already. I Wouldn't mind the cross member to support it as well. I'm in Sydney and would probably met you at your work.

Cheers, Bruce.

yes, and its out of the car. I have a steering column with a pedal box attached, so that makes it easier. I've been hanging onto the gearbox cross members because I thought they were handy for spares. But i Do have 3 of them, so that's probably more than I really need. so yeah, no probs I can sort you out with one of them.

matt, i would like the right front (driver's side) and the rear glass. i also could use the front grill surrounds and the rear as well. (all parts from 2dr ht). pm prices and your contact info for pickup. thx! -mat

window glass I'm nearly sure is OK. I'll check and PM you tonight. by grill surrounds, do you mean the chrome moulds? if so I think i want to hoard those. Mine's a forest rally car and those parts are high up on the endangered species list for me.

Mine's a forest rally car

Another sicko!!

More seriously, do you have any early imperial gauges? ie MPH speedo, lbs/sqin oil, F temp.

Kent needs those for his GT and I've found both my spare oil & temp gauges are faulty.

I can and probably will make up a set for him but then we won't have a full set for our GT just in case we ever wanted to return it to original.

Not that that is too likely so he's probably going to wind up with the only documented original Aus 240K GT left. If we weren't half a continent apart I'd seriously consider doing a trade with KH simply because ours even has the original engine with it (which his has lost).

Matt:

I'd be interested in seeing pics of the tail light panels that you have. I'm interested in one with the tail lights.

Thanks for your time.

Bryan

Dat240zg

Oh Bugger, I forgot all about you Bryan. :stupid: I'll do tonight for you. sorry mate.

Another sicko!!

More seriously, do you have any early imperial gauges? ie MPH speedo, lbs/sqin oil, F temp.

Kent needs those for his GT and I've found both my spare oil & temp gauges are faulty.

I can and probably will make up a set for him but then we won't have a full set for our GT just in case we ever wanted to return it to original.

Not that that is too likely so he's probably going to wind up with the only documented original Aus 240K GT left. If we weren't half a continent apart I'd seriously consider doing a trade with KH simply because ours even has the original engine with it (which his has lost).

there's a few instruments, but TBH I didn't really look at any of them, I'll check tonight.

one thing I did notice though - one of the odomotres said 68000 something, and It occurred to me that every speedo unit I've ever seen in a K has been stopped on 60something thousand. you can;t tell how many times they've been round, but It seems to me that, either the speedos all stop working at that point, or the cars do. is it a conspiracy? :paranoid: alien intervention perhaps? :alien: