IGNORED

240Z " the long way to new again"

• 2 weeks later...

New update...

She's very rotten. But i'm doing my best. I can't be a complete 100% original z. But it will be good.

I have been working alot on her. So here are the pictures. The passengers side front fender had very thick layers of filler on it. But i can see why...:tapemouth Dents all over the place. ( The same with the back fender-front driver's side ) Well first i'll clean it an then hammer it out most of it. I don't like to much filler on my Z!

The hood is okay just some small places and on the nose which needs new plate metal welded in.

dsc01769mu4.jpg

dsc01770ft1.jpg

dsc01771wt9.jpg

dsc01772sq4.jpg

dsc01773wi4.jpg

dsc01779kg2.jpg

dsc01777jt5.jpg

dsc01778rh2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New update on Sunday! ROFL

I'm currently working on the underside of the car. The endless fight against the tar and rust is finally seeing the end. I hope to finish the body in 2 or 3 months, and flip her over and start working on the panels. Also need a new front window. Somebody can help me with that?

Some pictures of the front, which welded-in entire new pieces of frame rails.

nieuw9bq4.jpg

nieuw11lm2.jpg

* What not on this body ..... :dead: Everything on the car needs to be grinded etc..but that will be later..first MIG weld everything in.

I killed 2 cutting machines in the meanwhile :ninja:

Some other places...

nieuw10pf3.jpg

nieuw6fy5.jpg

And some of the front..and more more more :nervous:

nieuw7un7.jpg

Somebody knows what supossed to be here?

nieuw3ng4.jpg