Help with headlights - Page 4 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help with headlights

Featured Replies

I'll tear into it tomorrow I'm betting I'll have to reflow the solder and I'll probably even just run a new wire now that I have a better understanding of the headlight system. Thanks alot and I'll let you guys know.

  • 2 weeks later...

Pin 16 and Pin E. anyone got a picture of that? or can explain where it is. I finally have some time and I'd like to get to see if I can get this stuff to work.

Steve,

Your picture in #37 needs a change. The V+ from the battery first goes through a fuse link, then through the combo switch to the fusebox, then to the lamps. The two ground legs go to the combo switch again (the other part of the combo switch) to control which beam is on. That's why the combo switch can be such a pain. :ermm:

thxZ

well if what you say is true then I guess its something else I'll have to look at.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.