On My Own - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

On My Own

Featured Replies

:smoke::D

This is an update on my '75 280. If you don't know I had a knocking noise in the front of my engine so I took her apart. Timing chain guide was chewed up. Replaced it and now I am in tthe process of putting her back together. Last night I got up to the fan belts and with God willing by tonight I should be able to fire her up and hit her with a timing light. Cross your fingers!!!!

Stacey Pike- Cornish

El Cajon, CA

1975 280 Z

1977 280 Z

1988 325is BMW

"Drive Fast- Take Chances"

Fingers crossed...

I'm visualizing her purring like a kitten...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.