Photoshop skillz... - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Photoshop skillz...

Featured Replies

Justin, you can do some really crazy stuff like this. This was done with the curves control (Ctrl+m). I use photoshop every day for me photography.

What I did was take a hold of the line and moved it up and down and added new points by clicking on the line and moved them up and down. the more points you make the colors you can create.

post-13827-14150802172979_thumb.jpg

You can do really nice stuffs for sure ;)

dsc01610.jpg

Or with those 2 pictures:

dsc01111.jpg & 41093410.jpg

You can come up with that:

forest10.jpg

  • Author

It sucks I dont have photoshop anymore. Maybe someone will be kind enough to lend me their ps serial number

  • Author

I found some more pics I was playing around with a long time ago that I found in my old archives. Filters are easy and fun. Feel free to use them as a wallpaper if you like.

Before vvv

350zz.jpg

After vvv

350zz2.jpg

Before vvv

350z.jpg

After vvv

350z2.jpg

MONSTER TRUCK 240Z!!!!!!

Before vvv

Predator-Monster-Truck.jpg

After, obviously vvv

Predator-Monster-Truckcopy.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Just messing around here. A few minutes with the lasso and some blurs and viola! A Driverless Datsun!

post-15469-14150802181515_thumb.jpg

post-15469-14150802182335_thumb.jpg

nice... it's like moving very fast...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.