IGNORED

Wheels for ZG flares?

justin260z

I am planning to get a set of ZG flares. I just need to know what some of you all are running for wheel/tire combo. I am going to mount the flares the "right" way (cut out the fender etc.), and I dont want the wheels to be set inward too far. I want the wheel to be really close to the outside of the flare. Like this......

Miyahara_240ZG_3_.jpg

Hi Justin,

ROH is an Australian company and when I bought the wheels they were still making them here. Someone recently told me they are now making them from China, not sure if that is true or if it would affect price. Anyhow I paid AUD$1700.00 which would be about USD$1550.00 however that was about 3 years ago and price might have changed since. Can't remember how much I paid for tyres.

I think ROH would have a distributor in the US if that is your location. Their website below, it's pretty cool seeing you can rotate all the wheels in some sort of flash image on the website.

http://www.rohwheels.com/asp/home.asp

the wheels I have...

venturo.gif

another nice 3 piece wheel I really like however 5 stud and I did'nt want to go to the effort of changing hubs but they look great...

modena_chrome_sml.gif

hotshot_porche2.jpg

ferrari_lrg.jpg

• 3 years later...