Datsun powered helicopter! - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun powered helicopter!

Featured Replies

What, you don't trust the reliablility of the Datsun engine?!LOL Just kidding, just kidding, I wouldn't either.

The engines probably fine, its the airframe I don't like the looks of. Don't think the L16 would be powerful enough for it either. And whats with the wire frame seats?

I think the robot guy should blow up the helicopter.

Great Vid Ron.:) How did you get the G-force graphs into the video?

Speaking of datsuns and helicopters, are there any other helicopter pilots out there?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.