IGNORED

Looking for a complete L24 or L28 Engine....

Bulldog Z

Brad I just bought a 71 for some of the body parts.I have several L 24s around that I am going to haul to the scrap yard to get enough to buy a clutch slave cylinder or a brake master cylinder.these engines have everything from fan to drive shaft.I figure about 50 bucks is a fair price. I am not that far from you and I will take them out of the car and set it on what you have to haul them on.

I looking for a complete L24 or L28 as a spare for my 240Z. Does anyone have one they would like to sell, or know of a good place to buy one? It never hurts to have a spare engine ready to go.

I know you're a long way from Oakland but figured someone closer might stumble onto the post and see this.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/447739718.html

1981 datsun 280zx complete motor, runs great recently rebult - $300 (oakland east)

Reply to: sale-447739718@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-10-12, 10:56PM PDT

complete datsun motor , took it out because i'm doin a v8 conversion and i'm low on funds, $300 obo must sell.

I have a VERY strong and fast L24 still in the car that I can still drive for sale here in San Diego. I am taking offers. It will be coming out for a 3.1 build. I have no need for it and the owner of the car said sell it. I might even give a discount to self pullers just like at Pick-ur-Part. My engine is fast and strong.

William,

You mentioned above you had 5-speeds and R200s just littering your garage, so to speak.

Would you have an '81 - '83 ZX 5 speed in good, serviceable condition?

Would you also have the R200 3.7 or 3.9 (LSD prefered) and other required pieces?

If so, please PM me with the prices you have established.

Thanks,

Frank