IGNORED

Hello.

Bordo30

Just wanted to introduce myself as your latest member. I just got a 1980 10th Anniversary Black/Gold. It's number 2220 of 3000 and has 6238 original miles. Showroom condition. Can't wait to chat and pick everyones brain. I'll post pictures soon.

Pictures would be awesome!!!

That is awesome though. Extremely low mileage. Seems like that car is still like it just came off the showroom floor. Don't have to worry about cosmetics. Wish I didn't as that is a deep money pit right there.

How much did you spend on this and get these pictures up asap!!! :smoke:

Anyone have any good sites other than our classifieds for parts. I'm looking for another set of rims so I can save the originals. My Z still has the original Goodyear Wingfoots from the plant. Those were specifically made for the 10th Annivesary and I want to save them for shows. I want to get a set so I can drive to local shows but save the originals for the big ones.