IGNORED

New to the site

240dkw

Hi to everyone, I have had HLS30-88909 sitting the back yard under a tarp for the past 15 years waiting for me to restore it. Before that I owned HLS30-34475, but alas after pealing back the paint and bondo there was too much rust and bad repairs on serious frame damage that it was sent to the wreckers. I am a couple of years away from giving up on the work thing and have put my Z as the number one project when that time comes. This site has been awsome for me to gather information for the project.

Hi Dan, It will make for a great hobby when you are done with work. Until then you have time to locate the parts you need and plan the project. There are lots of us here doing the same thing. This site has a search function that is invaluable for finding information. You probably know that already. Put up some pics when you get a chance.