IGNORED

AritaSpeed S130 G-Nose/ S30 G-Nose and full Kit

azcarbum

Wanted to let all Z enthusiasts know, In the process of looking into the Aritaspeed G-Nose kit for the S130. I made sure to inquire about the G-nose kit for the S30, to include the complete Body kit.

I will post the info here, and if anyone is interested in having the real deal Shipped direct from japan, let me know and we will start the ball rolling.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The price is higher than I wanted, but aritaspeed is not the most friendliest at export proceedures.

Here are prices:

G-Nose S130= $775

G-Nose S30 = $800

G-nose full body kit S30( G-nose, flares, tail) = $1,400

All parts are made of fiberglass. *( Still checking to see if the lenses come with it!)

The prices above are is to get the item from japan, through customs, and to my distributors warehouse. Ground transportion costs to each customer would be added to the price individually.

The unfortunate high cost is due to Arita's poor export prices, and high transportation costs for large items such as body kits.

If anyone is interested go to the "Group Buy" section @ www.hybridz.org

post-7073-14150801282963_thumb.jpg

post-7073-14150801283123_thumb.jpg

post-7073-1415080128337_thumb.jpg

post-7073-14150801283519_thumb.jpg

post-7073-14150801283672_thumb.jpg

post-7073-14150801283822_thumb.jpg

I have the Arita kit in garage ready to go on my project car. I got the kit from my friend who shipped it from Japan to Nashville when he moved from Nissan Tokyo to Nissan USA then he shipped it to me from Nashville to San Diego which was very expensive. I have two of everything including the light covers(Nissan parts) except for only one G-nose its self. The kit is not a perfect fitting item either. It will take a lot of work to make it look like the one in the picture that azcarbum posted. The duplicated parts that I have are knockoffs of the Arita kit, they were reproduced by my who has a tuner shop in the Yokohama area. I think the kit looks great when it is done, it is just a lot of work to install and very expensive to ship.

I have first hand time installing kits, and even the MSA kits take alot of work to get them correct. Unfortunetly, the kits that fit our older S30's aren't like the new ones you can get for the later model cars. Designers today plan ahead on such idea's unlike in times past. Thats why you will usually find specific lines are incorperated in the design work of the bodies which give the aftermarket tuner companies better guide lines, and instillation options that make the kits much easier to mount and design for each app.

Yes your right.. thanks for pointing that out.

I'm not sure if its a 5 piece of not. I will see if I can get more specific information. Don't hold your breath though, it took myself and my distributor over a month just to get them to discuss exportation.

I'll see what I can do.

Just as another example of the ZX Gnose ( S130 ). Here is a actual item purchased by a hybridZ member a few weeks ago when he was in Japan.

He had to cut it in half to get it shipped back to the states. (ouch!).

As I siad, the S30 G-nose I believe is also a one-piece unit just like this one.

post-7073-14150801288985_thumb.jpg