Only a true friend........... - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Only a true friend...........

Featured Replies

Last night, My buddy and I were sitting in the living room.

I said, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle.

If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

He got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my beer.

He's such an a$$hole(0).....:eek:

Only a very TRUE friend goes downtown to get a couple of BJ's and comes back and gives you one.....j/k

Bad Joke there E, I hope the one you picked up for yourself was better!

good one John!

Will

Geez Will, just cause you're the one that always goes to town and the rest of us stay here......

J/K...Buddy....

E

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Now just because your Bad Joke didn't come from a hummerdinger...

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.