IGNORED

4sale 240k whole or parts

Dat 240K

im parting with my 4 door as i have too many cars n need space in the shed 4 my centura, willing to sell whole car for fair price. there are plenty of parts here if ne1 is afta some, needs alot of time spent on it so im happy to wreak it if need be, i thought id give u guys first dip b4 it all ends up on ebay.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah true most of the mechanical is gone ne ways, n front panels are stuffed.

if ne1 is interested in parts interior is good like trims seats and the center console, dash is cracked, diff is good n all there have trans no block, roof needs to be cleand up as lost interest and money so surface rust has come up again. has been kept in the shed for last two years out of weather. ill get pics up as soon as i get it out of the shed.

• 1 month later...
im parting with my 4 door as i have too many cars n need space in the shed 4 my centura, willing to sell whole car for fair price. there are plenty of parts here if ne1 is afta some, needs alot of time spent on it so im happy to wreak it if need be, i thought id give u guys first dip b4 it all ends up on ebay.

thanks.

fuse box cover would be good

fuse box cover should be fine, 240k covetible ill sell u the hing from a coupe so u have no problems with it, controlarms may be a problm i may be able to get the ones off my spare coupe if they are the same i dont really want to take them off the sedan cause then it'l be to hard to move. but u'll have to be patiant as i have almost no time to do anything atm but ill see what i can do.