Has anyone stroke 260z's? - Page 4 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Has anyone stroke 260z's?

Featured Replies

I dont understand why you are so against putting an L28 in the 260. If you are not planning on a show car who cares? Once the engine is in you wouldnt even know the difference except for MORE POWER!! The engines look identical for the most part. I am putting my L26 back in after the rebuild but I got to tell you I would be perfctly happy keeping the L28 and in fact I will probably build the L28 and then swap it back into my 260. For the power you want the L28 is the smart choice however if you keep your L26 it is still more powerful then the L24.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.