Year of dash and consoles? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Year of dash and consoles?

Featured Replies

Thats the revised version, late 71? to 73.

69/70 center console didn't have the chrome sliding ashtray like the one in the photo.

No, later than late '71, as I have a late '71 (7/71 build) and neither the dash nor the console match mine. Must be '72 or '73.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks guys. Would it help to make the pictures smaller? If so how can I do so? I have a 71 240 and I was hoping to get a matching dash and consoles, but seems that all I have is 72 parts. Also do you know if these consoles (or a 71 manual) would fit with a 5 speed?

they would fit a 5speed.

best way to reduce the size of the pics is load them into photobucket or imageshack. i like imageshack because you can make a thumbnail.

  • Author

Sounds good. I want to double check the dash and console currently in my z so I will try to upload those a bit smaller. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.