Lug nuts - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Lug nuts

Featured Replies

Anybody else had a hard time finding long shank lug nuts for the standard 114.3x4? I wanted to put a set of classic aluminium slots on my Z and I tried Discount Tire, waited two months and nothing. Now I've ordered a set from Tire Barn and the said two weeks. It has been three. I'm almost to the point of giving up on the rims and buying new ones.

Eric. You can get them from Masseys in Oklahoma, (405) 239-2010. They have the nuts. I has the same problem. I have Applicance web wheels that take a .55" long shaft @ $1.25 each. Washers were a quarter. They also have Eagle center caps that fit. Shipping took 3 days. Look in my gallery

  • Author

I apparently confused Juan a bit. But between Bob and Juan, my lugs and center caps are on their way! Thanks Randy!

Bob is really knowledgable. They are good folks. Glad it worked out for you.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Yeah, Bob told me what I needed. He seemed to know more than I did concerning the studs (insert joke here) and the lug nuts. He said that if I went with the 1 inchers that would put more stress on the studs and that I should go with the 3/4's. Got a good price on the screw type of centercaps too!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.