IGNORED

Interior/Dash Wire Harness

280ZManiac

Well after a few days of tracing wires, checking fuses and basic exploring, I have come the realization that my interior/dash harness is shot. The previous owner has cut/spliced and basically turn my wire harness into spaghetti. Is there a source for a replacement harness for my interior/dash that will not require a small bank loan to finance. I am really looking for plug and play if I can get away with it. I understand enough about the electrical system to be dangerous but not enough to troubleshot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1977 280Z---on its way to becoming a daily driver (I hope)

Keep an eye out on eBay...I see them on there from time to time. I just got one off of eBay for my 75 280Z. (got a spare for when I get to the dash related stuff) Got it for about 35-40 bucks...uncut, no splices, vermit nibbles, rat poo...etc...etc.

webdawg1

I was in the same boat as you. My PO had butchered all 3 harnesses to the effect that I ended up purchasing 3 more, not to good ones and merging the 6 harnesses together. I had to unravel the dash harness 3 times, before I got it right. Good luck. I purchased all 3 off of ebay, and neither were worth the money that I paid.