IGNORED

is this the only major 240K forum?

bonzelite

i know these cars are dwindling in numbers and are rare in general. but i had no idea they were that special-interest. it seems as if this is "it" insofar as a major discussion group/forum for wider knowledge and resources.

other forums that mention the 240K/C110 seem only to have the occasional thread here and there but not an actual corner forum devoted specifically to this make of car. and the skyline specific forums lump the C110 into the "classic skylines" category, with very few members even mentioning much about the 240K/C110. it's all about the R30s and R31s, with brief passing thought devoted to older Skylines. and if mentioned, it's nearly always the C10 GT-R, but nearly never the C110. i kind of don't quite understand why either. i think the body style of the C110 is much more interesting than the C10. don't get me wrong, i love the KPGC10 and it's brethren. i just prefer the C110.

so, then, this is it?

that's rather amazing if true. we are among a very small group of human beings sharing this common interest.

There would probably be some c10/c110 forums in Japanese,and maybe some in Arabic but this is the only English language one that I'm aware of that has a section specifically for the C110.

I dont think they sold in very large numbers outside of Japan, apart from maybe the middle east. They seem to be very popular over there.