Can someone explain this one? - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Can someone explain this one?

Featured Replies

I doesn't look like it has very good flow. I just looks like a rusty old header to me. I would choose a monza or something similar to that.

Flow looks fine to me. Not sure what that statement is based on. I'd definitely use this header. Maybe not for the price it sold at since it would need some cleaning up, ceramic coating, and a custom Y-pipe fabricatted, but it's a workable novelty and certainly period correct in my mind. Love the plaque.

I guess when you have two guys fighting over a Competition Hooker, things are sure to get out of hand...or at least they should....

Will

Noobie ebayers get caught up in the bidding experience. just one bid more might win it....nope, ok one more bid.....

Either that ,or he put a stupid high bid in never expecting anyone to bid it up that high.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Noobie ebayers get caught up in the bidding experience. just one bid more might win it....nope, ok one more bid.....

Sounds like ME from day 1 :laugh:

I could've got 72 Hookers for the price that sold..... the street walker kind :paranoid:

~Z~

  • Author

Well, part of the reason I asked is that I have one of those headers on my yellow 240Z. Mine is in much the same condition, I have a Y-pipe collector for it, but the little plaque is missing. I somehow can't imagine anyone paying anywhere close to that for mine.

Of course, if I put it on eBay now, I'd get maybe $125 for it. It takes two nutty bidders to run something up like that, and there may only be one of them left now. Bet the seller is laughing his way to the bank...

  • Author
$1 says it will be relisted in a couple weeks.
You're probably right, John. While I'd love to get that much for mine, if this sale falls through it would be an indication that a bit of sanity has returned.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.