Datsun76 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun76

Featured Replies

What kind of air dam is that on the font of the z that is attached to your name..?

I got it from a friend (David) that I did a web site for that sells Z car parts zdatsun.com - Link

I am pretty sure he ordered it from Motor Sport Auto zcarparts.com but he would be able to get one at a reduced cost. Link

prices, and i talked to him once. seems hes gonna be a big thorn in msa's side hehe

but something i can definetly see and notice is hes more customoer oriented. cheaper and closer for us east coasters.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.