Z Trek - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z Trek

Featured Replies

If you're not a sci-fi nerd, this may be difficult to understand. For those of you that are, you may appreciate this silly analogy I've had for quite some time.

1970-78, 240Z/260Z/280Z - Enterprise NCC-1701

1979-81 280ZX - Enterprise NCC-1701 (refit)

1982/83 280ZX - Enterprise NCC-1701-A

1984-89 300ZX - Enterprise NCC-1701-B

1990-96 300ZX - Enterprise NCC-1701-C

2003-present, 350Z - Enterprise NCC-1701-D

The next generation Z will have to be the Enterprise-E :)

OK, I've got too much time on my hands.

"Datsun Z: Boldly Go!"

  • Author

OK, here's something that a friend of mine made up a few years ago. I always thought this was something Nissan should use for an ad campaign.

"To many sports-car enthusiests "Z" is the first letter of the alphabet."

I mean, isn't that just ingenious!? Ok, I think so. :ermm:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.