New(er) Seats... Opinions? - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New(er) Seats... Opinions?

Featured Replies

^agree with above. i also have a set of ARE 15x7 meshies. LOVE THEM.

but if you like the nardi type steering wheel and don't want to shell out 250, you can check ebay or also try to find a miata wheel; they use nardi wheels.

  • Author

Miata??? Really???

Well as always I learn something new every day here...

Time to look at a miata... What year?

~B

all of them, i believe.

i know all of the sport packages, at least.

EDIT - 99+

so newer only

  • 6 months later...
Well I got these seats from Craigslist yesterday, I have been keeping an eye out for some as the seats I had in there need to be redone...

Waddya think?

And should I do the steering wheel??

I can't decide...

sorry to be off topic. but, in the second picture, it kinda looks like you have some kind of custom side skirt or some rubber lining on the bottom side skirt. what is that? it looks really clean and i want to do that to my car too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.