IGNORED

bored SU's vs tripple webbers

im thinking of purchasing a pair of rebello bored 50mm SU's, they used to pull 280 hp on a stroker engine, they are quiet a but cheaper then tripple webbers. since im not trying to get 280hp out of my L26, these lil pupies should do the trick with a ported head, mild cam and extractors. or should i spend the extra cash and go with the tripple webbers? keep in mind the webbers are almost 3 times as expensive, and im only using my car as a street car. any info that you guys might know about these bored SU's would be handy, and DO's or DONT's. cheers

Fuzz

im thinking of purchasing a pair of rebello bored 50mm SU's, they used to pull 280 hp on a stroker engine, they are quiet a but cheaper then tripple webbers. since im not trying to get 280hp out of my L26, these lil pupies should do the trick with a ported head, mild cam and extractors. or should i spend the extra cash and go with the tripple webbers? keep in mind the webbers are almost 3 times as expensive, and im only using my car as a street car. any info that you guys might know about these bored SU's would be handy, and DO's or DONT's. cheers

Fuzz

The SU's that Dave modifies are very happening and work well, as you know. The only thing I can think of to be aware of is that the needles are all custom profiled....not an off the shelf item. At least that's what Dave indicated to me. When I got my pair form Rebello and opened the box I just went WOW!!! They looked like jewelery, inside and out!

okay cool. no im currently running a stock head, but im going to port it and hopefully put a new cam in, when i take the old carbies off. so i imagine id have to find a needle which suits my car, and if im not wrong, there are over 300 different needles to choose from, guess and check would never work, how can i be sure to get the right needle? cheers

Fuzz