EFI Engine in Illinois - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

EFI Engine in Illinois

Featured Replies

Hi there

I was just searching ebay for 280Z and came across this auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-280Z-Engine-Trans-and-Computer-Rebuilt_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33615QQihZ009QQitemZ190106236610QQrdZ1#ebayphotohosting

Thought it potentialy seemed like a decent deal for $200.00 +

Not applicable to me as I live in Grenada so I can't exactly drive there to pick it up.

If this post is not appropriate , I won't do it again was just thinking a Illinois cluber might benefit.

everybody have a crappy day at work and a wonderful evening working on your Z

Bloxman out

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.