New Shop Sign - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Shop Sign

Featured Replies

I finally have the appropriate sign for my garage. Go to http://www.northerntool.com and type in "sign" in the search block. They also have some great tools and other items.

post-13553-14150800179443_thumb.jpe

nice sign Ben, but I think I;d rather have free beer than a busted knuckle. :)

  • Author

Bust your knuckles then you can have the free beer

but I prefer this one.

What about this one?

700613_lg.gif

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.