85 300zx parts - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

85 300zx parts

Featured Replies

Over the summer I am going to be taking apart my old project an 85 300zx and I was wondering what, if any, parts I could use off of it on my 73 240z. I am not sure but I think I have heard that I can use the distributor, I was looking for things like that. Thanks, Roger

  • Author

Is there nothing I can use or no one responding.

  • 3 months later...

A few of the interior parts can be changed over I believe.. what color interior does that 300 have? =P

I think you can use the rear diff to. If the LF fender is any good i wiud take it from ya LOL

ya, not very much as the Z31 was a COMPLETELY different car; even more so than the S130

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.