Suspension and Steering upgrade - Page 2 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Suspension and Steering upgrade

Featured Replies

The rear bearings are a sealed unit, replacement is the only option.

After all these years I think they have well and truly done their duty:dead:

Actually only one of the two is sealed, and only on the outer facing side so you could re-pack it, however they must be pressed off and then back on so most folks recommend replacing them. Mine looked new and came off so easy I could probably re-use them if I wanted. In your case, if they are already howling, it's time to replace them anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.