RB or VG - Hybrid & Aftermarket - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

RB or VG

Featured Replies

I have a 1978 Darsun 280z, I would like some peple to give me their opinions on what would b a better and/or easier conversion. An RB26DETT or a VG30DETT?

Thanks Guys

I have a 1978 Darsun 280z, I would like some peple to give me their opinions on what would b a better and/or easier conversion. An RB26DETT or a VG30DETT?

Thanks Guys

Might be better to ask your question on hybridZ.com.

go with the RB. Heard nothing but good things and the V-6 VG is a little snugger, so I've heard. Plus there are more "Extras" for the RB.

  • 3 weeks later...

go with the RB for sure.

But instead of the 26DETT, go for the RB25DET

It already has the RWD gearbox, costs ALOT less, much easier to install. And the money you save on getting it can be spent on mods to make it faster than the 26 would be stock.

Might be better to ask your question on hybridZ.com.
I'd visit hybridz.ORG instead. :classic:
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.