IGNORED

Hello all you Z people

well guys. ive started sanding and primering the 280zx, right now since im short on funds, its just gonna be a scuff and spray job till i can get the money for my buddy to sand it to the metal and re-primer it..... the color im gonna be going with is called blood-cherry..... special mix.... im about to also have the rims taken and have them shined and the grooves painted black... also replacing the stock radio with a nice lil sony system.

btw, what could cause the ignition coil wire break?... the inner connections have broken on both sides and its a new wire.... im thinkin that it wsa cause of the high rpm's i had it at. cause they were workin fine before with maxing my rpm's at 5grand. i redlined a few times on a small strip and then it killed out on me with no fire to the plugs, looked and my damn coil wire was laying by the driver side a-arm....LOL.... just curious to that