Source for Cam Tower Shims - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Source for Cam Tower Shims

Featured Replies

I am trying to get a set of cam tower shims. I've been waiting two weeks to get them grom Goodson. Now they tell me it will be another 4 weeks. Are there other places to get these? I've tried hard to find them with no luck.

thanks

  • Author

Thanks,

Looks like they are out too.

I guess its the waiting game for a little while.

As a last resort you could cut out your own from shim stock, in the correct thickness!

Tom

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.