IGNORED

What do you think?

WingZr0

I know the car and I know the owner. I would say that if you are into RHD this car is a very good candidate. Keep in mind at one time the owner wanted over $9K for the car. Has most likely since changed his price. He also used to have a TON of great parts, which he has sold off. I like the seller, I have seen the car in person and I would highly recommend it....if you are willing to drive on the right.

Granted he may be a very nice guy and I am sure the car live is porobably a nice specimen but I'm not in to the car. What's with the hood ?

Not sure about the hood...I can't remember if the owner was going for a 432 look or that he just simply replaced the hood for another reason. At one time he had all the right parts to build a 432 replica. Like I said he has since sold off many of those parts and is currently selling them as well. This car used to belong to Les Canaday of Classic Datsun. He used it for race and pictures of it can still be found on his website advertise his ZG fender flares and carbon hood. My friend who has owned over 10 different Fairladys while stationed in Japan looked at the car, liked but was like you when it came to driving RHD in the states...not interested. He did however say the the engine was running real strong and the carbs are jettied out real nice. I think this car would be great for racing or something. I would be into the car if he was a LHD that is for sure. Also I only mentioned my opinion of the guy just in case anyone was interested in the car, that way they know what kind of person they are dealing with...that is all. I did not want to get chopped off at the knees for saying something nice about someone....geez.

It covers the engine compartment. :stupid:

NOW THATS COMEDY ^_^

Looks like a Hauler thats for sure.

I have a feeling its out of my price range though, I still have a few parts to sell and people to rob before I can call myself "Officially" in the market :cheeky: :tapemouth

However it's nice to know what other Z cats think as far as whats good.

Personally I'd Hual this Mug out !

Peddle on pavement style.

~Z~

The foot rest thing that comes with the car is something you could turn around sell....I know the 26th is looking for one. I tried to break it free for the 26th but the seller will only sell it with the Fairlady and not seperate.

Ain't that like on every other U.S. Z?

I saw one on YJ for 50 bucks and I was like, "WHATS THE CODE?!" .

Wingo , you asked for our thoughts. Personally I would pass right off because of the fact it is a right hand drive . That is if I would want the car to drive on the street here in the USA. I wouldent buy any car off EBay anyway unless I saw it inperson first , or had someone that I knew personally that looked at it for me . Just too many variables , especially with a Z . The different color hood dosent mean crap to me . The car needs paint anyway. Gary