IGNORED

My '72 240.....

ripjet

DAMN!!!

All I can say is good luck. Your going to need it. Thats one monster of a project your got there. Good to see a Z coming back to life!

Damn RedDog!!! $625 for your '71 ! No rust ! Dude that's sweet. Love the mags. I don't care if my 240 takes me 20yrs to restore, it's fully worth every penny and every minute. I think I'll keep it stock and just add what horsepower I can whithin the confines of the orig. slant six. Word.

A word is a unit of language that carries meaning and consists of one or more morphemes which are linked more or less tightly together, and has a phonetical value. Typically a word will consist of a root or stem and zero or more affixes. Words can be combined to create phrases, clauses, and sentences. A word consisting of two or more stems joined together is called a compound.

Word up grasshopper!

A word is a unit of language that carries meaning and consists of one or more morphemes which are linked more or less tightly together, and has a phonetical value. Typically a word will consist of a root or stem and zero or more affixes. Words can be combined to create phrases, clauses, and sentences. A word consisting of two or more stems joined together is called a compound.

Word up grasshopper!

Thanks for the English lesson. Dig that brown. Stock is so clean. Nice.