IGNORED

Floor pans

roadpilot

I have been searching high and low to find replacement floor pans. Does anybody know where I might find a set ? I have found a few places that sell frame rails and floor pans. THey won't split them up. Many thanks for help, Michael C. 1976 280Z

Are you sure it's not the frame rail extension that you're thinking of? You almost need to replace the FR extension. Removing and refreshing it would hardly be worth the time.

MSA sells pans.

Here's another

http://www.datsunzparts.com/NewParts/bodyf.htm

I just put a set of pans like the ones in the upper right corner. (linked page) Aside from mising drain holes they were fairly close to the originals in the 240 I was working on.

Mike has a great article/sets of photos for his pan replacement.

Jim

I have been searching high and low to find replacement floor pans. Does anybody know where I might find a set ? I have found a few places that sell frame rails and floor pans. THey won't split them up. Many thanks for help, Michael C. 1976 280Z

:rambo: I used floor pans from Zedd Findings . They are first rate and I recommend them . They are better than the original floors. Charley Osborne has rockers , floors and many other replacement parts . They all are top quality. Gary