Does Such a Z Part Really Exist??? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Does Such a Z Part Really Exist???

Featured Replies

Is this really a Z part???

Spare Fuse Leather Pouch that attaches to the wire's under the dash. After asking around, it appears these were only put on the very early 240Z. Both snap's are intact and work. The stitching is intact and there are no tears.

post-3356-14150799368078_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thanx Arne, I don't know how I missed that thread yesterday. I was thinking the same thing...especially since there have been NO bids on it...I figured that since it was the first time I had seen such a thing (and I frequent eBay and these forums) that it must be rare and that there'd be a ton of bids from the people doing restorations.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.