Log in problems ?????? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Log in problems ??????

Featured Replies

Tonight, I logged on with my user name and password as per usual, posted comments to a couple of threads and then when I clicked on the submit button to post to a thread, I received a message that I was not logged on and had to log on again. I've had that happen a few times in recent weeks.

Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem ????????

Rick.

I just had the same problem. Thought maybe I had logged out the first time but, happened twice more after that. So, no it is not just you

I had it a coupleof days ago, clicking the remeber me box athe the top tight of the front page seems to have cured it.

Will

  • Author

Thanks Will,

I'll try the "Remember Me" box and see what happens.

Just thought it best to report the glitch.

a7dz,

I'm glad I'm not the only one. At first I thought Will might have set a booby trap for me ROFL

Rick.:devious: :devious:

Rick all of us married folk set our own boobie traps, each time we get caught looking at a new set of boobies:finger: , we are trappedROFL !

Will

I had nothing to do with your wife-really, I'm not the one coating up with flour/talc and playing statue!ROFL

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

somtimes I have to put my user name and password 3 times before it will let me in...And yes I do spell it right...

  • Author

It just happened again as I tried to post a joke. Using "remember me" didn't seem to work.

Rick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.